There are no audible noises from either the bridge or the sensors. We eventually, hope to support smart speakers that can play sound and smart lights that can flash when a sensor detects certain events.
Articles in this section
- Do Notion sensors detect motion?
- What radios does Notion use?
- How do the Notion sensors and bridges communicate with each other?
- Is the Notion Bridge needed if I already have another smart hub?
- Does Notion have a siren or other audible tone?
- Does Notion work with 802.11ac Wi-Fi Networks?
- Will Notion work on my 5GHz Wi-Fi network?
- What does the blinking LED light on my Notion bridge tell me?