Notion sensors can be used to detect water leaks or seepage. For best results, we recommend following these steps:
- Add your Notion sensor to your system within the app.
- Pick a location on the floor where water or fluid from a leak is likely to first appear.
- Clean that part of the floor to remove any dust before installing.
- Place the sensor on that area of the floor with the Notion logo and indicator light facing up.
- Pick a smooth surface where water or fluid from a leak is likely to first appear.
- Peel the adhesive backing off the sensor and press the sensor into place.