Sensors and bridges communicate via a proprietary 802.15.4 protocol that we built in-house, It’s similar to Zigbee.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to have location services turned on to use Notion?
- Do Notion sensors detect motion?
- What radios does Notion use?
- How do the Notion sensors and bridges communicate with each other?
- Is the Notion Bridge needed if I already have another smart hub?
- Does Notion have a siren or other audible tone?
- Does Notion work with 802.11ac Wi-Fi Networks?
- Will Notion work on my 5GHz Wi-Fi network?
- What does the blinking LED light on my Notion bridge tell me?