At this time, the Notion bridge is a required part of the Notion ecosystem. Our current integrations are based through the WiFi connection from the bridge. It doesn’t use-up an ethernet port on your router. Even if you own a Hue bridge, SmartThings, Wink, or Mi Casa Vera hub, you'll still need the Notion bridge.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to have location services turned on to use Notion?
- Do Notion sensors detect motion?
- What radios does Notion use?
- How do the Notion sensors and bridges communicate with each other?
- Is the Notion Bridge needed if I already have another smart hub?
- Does Notion have a siren or other audible tone?
- Does Notion work with 802.11ac Wi-Fi Networks?
- Will Notion work on my 5GHz Wi-Fi network?
- What does the blinking LED light on my Notion bridge tell me?