Why do I need to reset my bridge?
- Have you recently changed your wifi credentials? Resetting the bridge will allow you to enter new credentials.
- Did you delete your bridge from the app and are having trouble adding it back? Resetting the bridge will make it searchable again.
How do I reset my bridge?
- Have your bridge plugged into an outlet
- Stick a paperclip in the hole located at the top of the bridge until it comes in contact with a button (1/8 - 1/4 inch down)
- Push the button down for 10 seconds and until the bridge flashes blue
Still having trouble?
We're here to help! Contact support at 877-668-4660 or email us at email@example.com.