Notion sensors can be used to detect when a garage door is opened and closed. For best results, we recommend following these steps:
- Add your Notion sensor to your system within the app.
- Close your garage door.
- Pick a location on the inside of your garage door, so that it won't be tampered with.
- It's best to place the sensor somewhere near the top of the garage door. This will cause the sensor to experience a larger vertical range of motion as your door opens and closes.
- Clean the area where you plan to install the sensor.
- Peel the adhesive backing off the sensor and press the sensor into place.