While we can't guarantee the adhesive's fidelity after being removed from it's initial location, it may be able to be reused. It's important though, that if it is reused, the copper colored disc on the bottom of the device is still in flush contact with the new surface.
Articles in this section
- Can I add a second bridge to improve sensor connection?
- My Sliding Door / Window Only Says "Motion"
- What if my sensor battery dies?
- Can I move sensors?
- Will Notion provide extra or replacement adhesives?
- How many sensors can be used with a single bridge?
- Do sensors work outdoors?
- Will Notion work if my power goes out?
- Does Notion detect smoke?
- Can Notion sensors detect gas leaks like methane, propane or carbon monoxide?