Yes, adding a second bridge is easy, and recommended to improve sensor connection. Sensors will continuously work interchangeably with any number of bridges to find the best connection possible.
Articles in this section
- Can I use adhesives other than the ones provided by Notion?
- Can I add a second bridge to improve sensor connection?
- My Sliding Door / Window Only Says "Motion"
- What if my sensor battery dies?
- Can I move my sensors or bridge?
- Will Notion provide extra or replacement adhesives?
- How many sensors can be used with a single bridge?
- Do sensors work outdoors?
- Will Notion work if my power goes out?
- Does Notion detect smoke?